Fundraising to support AMRRIC ‘s work in rural and remote communities is rewarding and FUN!
Here are some of the ways you can fundraise for AMRRIC. You could:
- Host a morning or afternoon tea at your workplace, home, or club. High teas are a winner!
- Run a lawn bowls or other sports activity day.
- Host a sausage sizzle at your local hardware store or suitable supermarket or store.
- Hold a garage sale or market stall.
- Hold a bake sale or raffle.
- Take on a physical challenge: walk, run, cycle, paddle. Involve your pets in the activity or promotion.
- Join a mass running event like the City to Surf or Run Melbourne, or any event that challenges you, and choose AMRRIC as the charity beneficiary.
- Or be creative and design your own activity.
We’re here to help and support you with your fundraising activity. Please contact us for further ideas, resources and advice.