Request For Assistance

To contact AMRRIC for assistance, please fill out the form below.

Thank you for getting in touch with AMRRIC.

If your enquiry is regarding an urgent animal welfare concern, please be aware that AMRRIC has no authority, nor legislated responsibility for responding to animal welfare cases.  We operate during business hours and are a small team, often out in the field, meaning that responding ASAP can be difficult. As such, if your call is regarding an animal emergency or if an animal requires urgent veterinary treatment, please consider:


  1.  Reporting the concern to your relevant state/territory animal welfare authority. RSPCA Australia have collated the contact details for Animal Welfare authorities for each Australian state and territory which you can access here.
  2. Contacting the vet service provider for your community; if you are unsure how to get in touch with them, talk to your Council or Environmental Health Service provider.
  3. Contacting your local police; in most states and territories, Police Officers have the powers to deal with animal welfare matters where Animal Welfare Inspectors or veterinary assistance is unavailable.

For all requests submitted, we will respond to your enquiry as soon as we can, within business hours.