AMRRIC has a new role for a dedicated individual with a passion for working with remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and their companion animals. The role will report to the General Manager and be pivotal in development and growth of AMRRIC’s training and capacity building programs, as well as managing and assisting in the delivery of AMRRIC’s school and community-based education programs within remote communities. Key criteria for the role include:
- possessing strong technical knowledge of delivery and administration of accredited and non-accredited skills-based training programs
- being innovative and creative in development of learning resources and sourcing new opportunities for delivery
- possessing strong organisation and stakeholder management skills for planning, implementing and managing all aspects of education programs delivered in remote locations
- great interpersonal skills including creativity and determination to overcome barriers and engage learners
The successful applicant will manage the organisation and delivery of AMRRIC’s education programs working with a range of diverse stakeholders. The position will work closely with AMRRIC’s Community Education Officer and veterinary Program Management staff. The role requires someone who can demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving capabilities in their approach to delivery, including strong communication skills for implementing modified plans on the go. This is a full time, contract position based in Darwin, with remote and interstate travel required. Demonstrated experience working in remote locations and strong organisational and communication skills are essential. Experience in the Vocational Education and Training sector is also essential.
To Apply: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are seeking an immediate start, taking into account personal circumstances for the successful applicant.
Salary Range and other package conditions are available in the position description.
To obtain a copy of the position description including the outline of selection criteria and key responsibilities for the position please contact the office on 08 8948 1768, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or download from this ad.
Applications must address the selection criteria for the position, to be considered. Applications can be:
• Emailed to: email@example.com using the subject line: Community Training & Education Manager
• Mailed to: GPO Box 4829, Darwin NT 0801.
Applications close 5PM, 2nd September 2020.