AMRRIC (Animal Management in Rural and Remote Indigenous Communities Ltd) is an established, national not-for-profit organisation based in Darwin. Our small team of dedicated staff deliver a diverse range of programs covering community and animal health and welfare, education and training, academic research, strategic planning and advocacy. We work with remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities to improve the health of their pets, helping to create healthier, safer and happier communities.
AMRRIC is seeking an enthusiastic team member to fulfill a maternity leave period in the role of Office Manager. The role will report to the CEO and be pivotal in maintaining the smooth operation of the Darwin office and supporting program managers into their 2021 programs.
Key criteria for the role include:
• exceptional organisational skills and ability to work against conflicting deadlines
• sound computing and data management skills including the use of Microsoft Office
• excellent verbal/written communication skills with a diverse range of stakeholders, including the ability to relate to, motivate and empathise with a range of people from different backgrounds.
The role requires someone who can demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving capabilities in their approach to office management, including strong communication skills when working with teams who are implementing modified plans on the go. This is a full time, contract position covering a maternity leave break, based in Darwin. Experience working in a similar office management environment is essential.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary Range and other package conditions are available in the position description. To obtain a copy of the position description including the outline of selection criteria and key responsibilities for the position please contact the office on 08 8948 1768, email email@example.com, or download from this ad (where available) or our website at www.amrric.org.
Please provide a copy of your resume along with your cover letter addressing the selection criteria for the position by:
• Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Office Manager Recruitment
• Mail to: GPO Box 4829, Darwin NT 0801.
We are seeking an immediate start, taking into account personal circumstances for the successful applicant; contract to 02/07/2021.
Applications close 5PM, 25th November 2020.